.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Firebomb PETA!

Exposing PETA and other animal rights organizations, one entry at a time.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Why Am I Doing This?

A friend of mine asked me why I am going after groups like PETA. She asked me if I thought I was going overboard. I told her that I didn't think so, because PETA, and groups like it, get away with just a little less than murder.

That is my main reason. Another one of my reasons is this: The animal rights movement is growing among teenagers. The last thing we need is a bunch of idealistic teenagers who will happily drink PETA's Kool-Aid. The last thing we need is for PETA to turn our young people into terrorists (the profile of an animal rights/environmental terrorist is a 17-25 year old Caucasian male or female). The last thing we need is medical research being outlawed or tightly restricted because the lunatic fringe has lied and deceived itself into the mainstream. That is why I do this. That is why I am willing to go after PETA, whatever the cost.

5 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You suck. Your a fucking lunatic! PETA ROCKS!

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger The King of all Trolls said...

Is that the best you can come up with? If you think that I am wrong, then prove me wrong, bitch. I can tell you that it is impossible to prove me wrong because I thoroughly investigate everything that I have posted.

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger The King of all Trolls said...

Oh, and by the way:

You support a group that gives money to terrorists, advocates terrorism, lies about people, engages in propaganda campaigns, et cetera, and you're calling me a lunatic?

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah... Idiot, have you even -seen- the Animal Liberation Front in action? and a lot of Full grown Celebrities like Pamela Anderson (No Pun Intended) support Peta. So leave your nasty comments to all you Flesh Eaters.

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger The King of all Trolls said...

I don't have to see the ALF "in action". I can check out their rap sheet by searching the FBI's website.

Just because a celebrity supports a cause doesn't mean that you should, too. Pamela Anderson is not exactly the smartest person around, and, if she was, she wouldn't be supporting PETA. A lot of these celebrities either don't care to look into PETA's activities, or else they don't care.

On, and if you want to call me an idiot, you have better be able to prove my idiocy. Prove me wrong, bitch,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home